Absolutely Stunning Antique French handmade underskirt
Mother of Pearl buttons
• Absolutely stunning antique French finest warm fabric embroidered edging-scalloped edges
• ~This charming textile is an antique French underskirt that dates from the mid to late 1800's ~.
• This lovely textile is made from a wonderful quality cotton lawn homespun fabric ~
• Lovely embroidered scalloped edge , creamy white tones lawn
• This textile is both hand and machine stitched ~*~ ~*~
• lovely for period costumes also~*~
3 Mother of pearl buttons
• MEASUREMENTS: This textile laid flat measures approximately : Length : 22inches (56cms) waist : 34"inches (87cmd)
• CONDITION : This lovely textile is in as found unlaundered condition- Bought from a maison bourgoisie in the South West of France,a stash of underwear were stacked in the most beautiful Walnut Armoire. ~ Very good condition ! There are a small amount of storage marks,it simply needs a good long soak and it may come up -please use the zoom feature to view condition closely ~*~ ~ ( condition reflected in the price)
The condition overall is very good considering the age, but it does have a few marks as photographed, but nothing major. ....perfect for the peasant chore look - A true thing of beauty!
For sale Rare opportunity #forsale
Very difficult to show its true beauty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.